[Stackless] Stackless license and copyright notice?

Alberto Ganesh Barbati AlbertoBarbati at libero.it
Mon Oct 20 16:02:01 CEST 2008

Hi Everybody,

this might be obvious but I couldn't find an authoritative answer on
stackless.com nor in the archive of this mailing list. The question is
simple: under which license is Stackless distributed? In both the source
distribution and by typing license() all I get is the Python license
from the PSF. Does that apply to all Stackless modifications to Python
also? In case it does apply, is the PSF notice of copyright: "Copyright
(c) 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 Python Software
Foundation; All Rights Reserved" sufficient or should something more be
added?

Thanks in advance,

Ganesh