[Stackless] Pycon 2009

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 16:55:22 CEST 2008

Hi Folks:

I just received the call for talks and tutorials for Pycon 2009. The deadlines are November 3rd for talks and I believe October 31th for tutorials. Unfortunately I don't have enough material to create a new talk. I suspect end-users would not be interested in hearing about putting REST support in BPEL processors, even if they are Python based....

However I would be more than happy to help interested parties with a Stackless tutorial. After being the substitute teacher for Christian, I received feedback saying that a Stackless tutorial would be welcomed.

As an additional note - I went to the Steve Holden "Teach Me Twisted" talk and that was amazing. I don't see why the Stackless community could not put on something just as amusing and informative.

October 31th is closing in fast. Perhaps we could coordinate efforts?

Cheers,
Andrew