[Stackless] Stackless includes

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 23:06:42 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 2:51 PM, Carlos Eduardo de Paula
<carlosedp at gmail.com> wrote:
> I found some problems, compiling modules for the latest packaged Stackless.
>
> The compiler complains about not finding stackless.h included from Python.h.
>
> If you look on Python.h, line 81, it tries to include stackless.h from
> the "include" directory itself but the Stackless includes are in
> "include/stackless" dir.
>
> The solution is moving all files and directories from
> "include/stackless" to "include" with this, stackless includes for
> example core/stackless_impl.h and etc correctly.

If I understand the situation correctly, you are using the Windows
binary zip archive.  If I recall correctly this has never had the
Stackless includes incorporated before this release.  My intent was
that anything compiled against this would add the "include/stackless"
directory to its include path.

Is this problematic for some reason I do not understand, not having
compiled anything against the new Stackless release?