[Stackless] Can't embed Stackless in C++ using MinGW

Ben Sizer kylotan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:39:21 CEST 2008

2008/9/16 Kristján Valur Jónsson <kristjan at ccpgames.com>:
> Also, what c++ compiler are you using?
> It certainly works for Visual Studio 2005 and up.  If you are using a different one, then maybe you need to update the appropriate pyconfig.h file.

I was using the MinGW compiler, hence the subject line. ;)  Perhaps
people here are not very familiar with it? For now I'm using Visual
Studio 2008 Express Edition and that built me the dlls and exes ok, so
I will continue with that for now, but it would be good to get it
working with MinGW because a lot of hobbyist game devs use it.

Thanks,
Ben S.