[Stackless] atomic

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Tue Sep 16 17:13:01 CEST 2008

For the record: I, too, am using setatomic (since I have a preemptive
stackless
tasklet scheduler -- and the scheduler itself is a tasklet and hence
needs
some control over preemption).

Also the stackless module (although it is a built in) should be
conducive to
"runtime patching". E.g.

import stackless
class atomic: