[Stackless] Minimal Stackless Python build on ARM processor

Tyler Wilson TWilson at ugobe.com
Fri Sep 19 01:17:06 CEST 2008

Good day,

I am looking for pointers on building the minimal Stackless Python for
an embedded platform (ARM9). I notice there is ARM/Thumb support in the
stackless task switching routines, so this gives me hope. The
troublesome part is more on the Python side I guess: how to set up a
build that does not include the majority of the modules that we do not
need. Is there an easy way to do this? Also, is it possible/easy to
build a Python run-time that only handles .pyc files, and not .py files;
that is, does not include the parser, syntax tree, etc.?

Thank you,
Tyler