[Stackless] [threading] Stackless based replacement

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:43:46 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 5:41 AM, David Naylor
<dragonsa at highveldmail.co.za> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today I created a threading library to replace the default one.  The
> uniqueness of this library is that it is based solely based on stackless and
> functions as a (near) drop in replacement for the 'threaded' version.

> Thought I might share this with the community.

Hi David,

If you are interested, we can give you access to the Google project
hosting SVN repository, where you can check in versions of this for
people to find with all the other examples?

You'd need an email address which you've created a Google account with.