[Stackless] Stackless Python 2.6.2

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 15:01:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've prepared a release of Stackless Python 2.6.2.

However, there is one unit test failure in the Python test suite.  It
is in the socket unit tests (test_socket.py) and relates to being able
to rebind a port for which the previous bind attempt has passed.  I've
gone over all the differences in the Stackless and Python code bases
and there are no missing files, so why this is happening is not a
straightforward problem to fix, like most are in the merging process.
You'll have to live with this until time is found to track down the
cause and make a fix, if you choose to use this release.

Relevant links:
- http://www.stackless.com/downloads
- http://svn.python.org/projects/stackless/tags/python-2.6.2/