[Stackless] Stackless Python 2.6.2

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:53:54 CEST 2009

2009/4/15 Phoenix Sol <phoenix at burninglabs.com>:
> This is the one I just tested, though:
>
> Python 2.6.2 Stackless 3.1b3 060516 (python-2.6.2:71634M, Apr 15 2009,
> 15:44:32)
> [GCC 4.3.2] on linux2

This is interesting in the context of:

- Recompiling the Stackless source code with STACKLESS_OFF defined and
then running the unit tests.  If the problems still happen, then it
may be representative of your environment not being Python friendly.
Or it may be representative of the merge having gone wrong in some
way.
- Compiling the Python 2.6.2 source code and running the unit tests.
If the problems do not happen here, then it is all on Stackless.

Any chance you can fill in the details based on the above?