[Stackless] Stackless Python 2.6.2

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 00:53:34 CEST 2009

2009/4/19 Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com>:
> By the way, when I read some of the recent check-ins, I think to
> remember that the convention of making all stackless changes
> conditional by surrounding them by #ifdef is not done
> always consequently.
> I should check this some time, since I think it is worth to keep.

That should still be the policy.  There is one case I know about where
I forgot the defines when fixing a recent bug, but I believe this was
fixed in the 2.6.2 branch.  Merging around changes is a bit lax these
days, I generally get around to it when I next work on eac branch that
needs the merged changes.  I just don't have the time to do all the
merging immediately.