[Stackless] lua vs. stackless python

Phoenix Sol phoenix at burninglabs.com
Fri Apr 24 17:52:33 CEST 2009

Good question; I just picked this up somewhere, and cannot find a definitive
answer; do you have it?
And I suppose my wording glosses over the fact that it depends on what you
are doing, right?

So is there a known 'memory overhead' for a tasklet?

And is there a known overhead for a lua coro? (Maybe it would be more fair
to compare a tasklet to a 'Coco' coroutine... but still I wonder what the
overhead of wrapping a function with coroutine.wrap() is...)