[Stackless] Stackless Python windows Service

Hans Rakotomanga -X (hrakotom - GFT Technologies SARL at Cisco) hrakotom at cisco.com
Tue Apr 28 02:28:10 CEST 2009

Hi again :P,

Tried as you said but without much success. Well, some: using normal
tasklets and defining the sleeper within the thread, it works.

When I try to use uthread ( would like to keep that one if at all
possible ) it locks up after the first iteration ( changed uthread.Run()
so it goes past the first one ).
I am pretty sure it's something obvious, but I just don't see it.

<code>

import uthread
import time
import random