[Stackless] Stackless Python windows Service

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:53:29 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Hans Rakotomanga -X (hrakotom - GFT
Technologies SARL at Cisco) <hrakotom at cisco.com> wrote:
> Tried as you said but without much success. Well, some: using normal
> tasklets and defining the sleeper within the thread, it works.
>
> When I try to use uthread ( would like to keep that one if at all
> possible ) it locks up after the first iteration ( changed uthread.Run()
> so it goes past the first one ).
> I am pretty sure it's something obvious, but I just don't see it.

I don't have time to look into this right now, but you might look at
this example:

http://stacklessexamples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/examples/threading/threadscheduling.py

Maybe you can see something in it, or in the other threading examples
in this repository to indicate what might be wrong?