[Stackless] Stackless Python windows Service

Hans Rakotomanga -X (hrakotom - GFT Technologies SARL at Cisco) hrakotom at cisco.com
Tue Apr 28 03:04:19 CEST 2009

Yup, tried this approach earlier, was just wondering whether uthread
could simplify things for me.
I'll just rewrite some bits of my libs. Thanks a lot for your support.

--Hans

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Tew [mailto:richard.m.tew at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 2:53 AM
To: Hans Rakotomanga -X (hrakotom - GFT Technologies SARL at Cisco)
Cc: stackless at stackless.com
Subject: Re: [Stackless] Stackless Python windows Service

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Hans Rakotomanga -X (hrakotom - GFT
Technologies SARL at Cisco) <hrakotom at cisco.com> wrote:
> Tried as you said but without much success. Well, some: using normal
> tasklets and defining the sleeper within the thread, it works.
>
> When I try to use uthread ( would like to keep that one if at all
> possible ) it locks up after the first iteration ( changed
> uthread.Run() so it goes past the first one ).
> I am pretty sure it's something obvious, but I just don't see it.

I don't have time to look into this right now, but you might look at
this example:

http://stacklessexamples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/examples/threading/thr
eadscheduling.py

Maybe you can see something in it, or in the other threading examples in
this repository to indicate what might be wrong?