[Stackless] Unable to use Stackless for python 2.6.1

hongquan suds1980 at 126.com
Thu Apr 30 08:03:55 CEST 2009

Hi everybody:
    I installed ActivePython 2.6.1 , and place all files and folders which
unziped from stackless-python-261.zip under the python folder.  but I can't
even start python.exe and only see Error Report says the python.exe crashed.
If I remove python26.dll (the copy from stackless-python-261.zip ) from
python folder. python.exe can work normally.
  I don't understand what happened, is there any clue to solve this problem
?

BTW:     My environment is WINXP + SP3
             ActivePython 2.6.1
      Statckless261