[Stackless] Stackless Python 2.5.4

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:33:12 CEST 2009

Blast, forgot that the stackless mailing server does not set the
return address to the list, sending there manually...

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 4:28 AM, Richard Tew<richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've merged and tagged branches for Stackless Python 2.5.3 and 2.5.4.
>
> What I have not done is build Windows binaries.  I only have Microsoft
> Visual C++ Toolkit 2003 installed to do this with.  In the past, I
> would generate an installer and binaries using it, but there hasn't
> really been any interest in these up till now unsupported versions of
> Python being available for Stackless.  With that in mind and given
> that it is quite an endeavour to get an installer built using the
> toolkit, and that it only generates unoptimised binaries anyway, I'm
> going to probably not bother doing it in the immediate future.

If there is a project ready to be built for an installer and all, I can do that.
I have these installed:
Visual Studio 6 Professional
Visual Studio 2003 (7.1) Professional
Visual Studio 2005 SP1 (8.0SP1) Standard

If the installation projects are already created based on old
versions, I could compile it, along with making minor changes if
necessary if the builds for the new versions are different then the
old.  Do you have a link to the projects?