[Stackless] XML-RPC Library

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 01:48:31 CEST 2009

2009/8/27 Kristján Valur Jónsson <kristjan at ccpgames.com>:
> Depends on what you mean by non-blocking.
> We use the standard xml-rpc library with a "stackless blocking" socket module.
> Look in the list archive, there was a discussion about various non-blocking stackless sockets solutions a few weeks back.

Yeah, it is much better to replace standard sockets with
stackless-compatible ones if you are going to use Stackless.  Then you
do not carry the burden of using a custom version of a library.  The
standard ones just work.

Here's Andrew Dalke's canonical example of urllib being used this way:
http://www.stackless.com/pipermail/stackless/2006-September/002796.html

Stackless socket web page:
http://code.google.com/p/stacklessexamples/wiki/StacklessNetworking