[Stackless] code coverage tools?

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Tue Dec 1 10:41:46 CET 2009

At ccp, we have patched stackless to have profiling/tracing global.
This enables us to "switch on" a profiler in a running session for a period and turn it off again.
It's a simple patch, I can make it available if you want.

Also, another reason was that I found that the per-tasklet profiling was crashing stackless at the time.