[Stackless] Exception passing patch

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Wed Dec 2 09:21:47 CET 2009

Richard, wasn't the change a different one?  In the old days, passing an exception instance to channel.send() would magically raise it on the receive() end.  I think he added the send_exception() to explicitly send an exception.  I too find it odd that one cannot send an exception instance over like this, although I've never came across a specific use case.