[Stackless] Bring Stackless.py in line with C based Stackless

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Wed Dec 2 11:31:52 CET 2009

You are right.  My current plan is to 1) better abstract the round-robin scheduling away from the stackless core
and
2) provide tasklet priority as an experimental patch to that.

1) is important, I think, because it will also help to untangle some messy parts of stackless, but there are many places to visit, and the project lost a bit of steam.  it's still going on, though.