[Stackless] Exception passing patch

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Dec 3 10:36:47 CET 2009

Right, of course I was thinking about 2.x
3.x has changed things.  It has also, by virtue of having the traceback part of the exception object,  declared the circular references thus constructed to be OK, which I'm not super happy about.  An exception object, if not explicitly cleared of its traceback, won't easily go away until the garbage collector collects it.  But that's a different story entirely.