[Stackless] Documentation for Stackless

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 10:16:13 CET 2009

Hi,

I have spent a week and a bit writing documentation for Stackless.  It
extends the existing Python documentation, as you would hope, allowing
the information to be cross-referenced.  It is getting a bit late
tonight, so I haven't completed the process of checking it in  and
uploading it.

For now, you can access my mirror here:

    http://www.disinterest.org/resource/stackless/

Tomorrow, I'll upload the binaries you see there to stackless.com and
link them into the main site.  And of course, also check in the source
files that this documentation is generated from.

If you appreciate the effort which went into writing this
documentation, or for that matter, any of the other example code I
have written for Stackless like stacklesssocket.py, then please
consider donating something:

    http://disinterest.org/donate.html