[Stackless] Documentation for Stackless

Aleksandar Radulovic alex at a13x.info
Mon Dec 14 12:29:43 CET 2009

Hi Richard,

Kudos for the effort on the documentation! I skimmed through it and I
have so far only one comment - we should stick to the PEP-008 style
for Python code in the examples. Maybe it's just me (being so used to
reading and writting pep-8 code) but the example code in the chapter
about the scheduler was a bit "strange" to read..

It's just a thought..

-alex.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 9:16 AM, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have spent a week and a bit writing documentation for Stackless.  It
> extends the existing Python documentation, as you would hope, allowing
> the information to be cross-referenced.  It is getting a bit late
> tonight, so I haven't completed the process of checking it in  and
> uploading it.
>
> For now, you can access my mirror here:
>
>    http://www.disinterest.org/resource/stackless/
>
> Tomorrow, I'll upload the binaries you see there to stackless.com and
> link them into the main site.  And of course, also check in the source
> files that this documentation is generated from.
>
> If you appreciate the effort which went into writing this
> documentation, or for that matter, any of the other example code I
> have written for Stackless like stacklesssocket.py, then please
> consider donating something:
>
>    http://disinterest.org/donate.html
>
> Cheers,
> Richard.