[Stackless] Problem executing "normal" python after installing stackless

CaStarCo castarco at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 19:27:05 CET 2009

Hello :) ,

the other day i've installed Stackless with the tipic "make; make
install" commands and I have a little problem: When i execute the
python command it referes to the stackless installation in
/usr/local/bin instead of the "normal" python in /usr/bin . I don't
know to restore the system to use /usr/bin/python instead of
/usr/local/bin/python (I don't wanna change the executable files or
delete stackless). Anyone knows how can I solve it?

Thanks in advance! :)

--
- Per la llibertat del coneixement -
- Per la llibertat de la ment...       -