[Stackless] Fwd: Stackless Python included in the Softpedia Mac OS software database

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 16:25:09 CET 2009

Hi Kristján and Christian:

--- On Sat, 12/26/09, Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> wrote:

CT> I would love to join the CCP delegation. Is that possible?

KVJ> I'll be there, along with a fairly large CCP
KVJ> delegation.  We have an office in Atlanta so it makes sense :)
KVJ> Us Stackless fans should try to meet up for a quick drink somewhere.

Does this mean Stackless fans will get EVE t-shirts?

I have never been to Atlanta so I am interested in coming. February is the
height of winter up here.

Well I would like to see us Stackless fans give an open session, bird of a feather, or an impromptu tutorial.

I would like to aim to implement select() in PyPy or C Stackless by early February so I can bring it down.