[Stackless] Stackless Python included in the Softpedia

Connor, Jason jason.connor at adidas-group.com
Mon Dec 28 16:45:33 CET 2009

adidas will have a small group in Atlanta for Pycon as well. We've been
lurking for about a year now and have a couple of small internal apps
running with stackless/Twisted. Nothing major or groundbreaking or
interesting though.

There is an adidas outlet store outside of Atlanta in a town called
Commerce. I can probably get us 30% off if we wanted to take a group
trip up there along with meeting for a drink. If anything it would be
nice if there was at least a lightening talk or something.

An O'Reilly book along the lines of what was done for Twisted would
definitely be nice. Just something simple poke the attention of people.

Happy New Year,
Jason