[Stackless] Maximum Recursion Depth Error with Twisted 8.2/Stackless 2.6.1

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:50:27 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 8:56 AM, Aleksandar Radulovic
<maurice.chavez at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am having a rather similar problem with my code (Stackless Python
> 2.6.1 on OSX).
>
> My app (pyglet + stackless python) breaks with the same exception straight away.
> RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object

I'll try and take a look at this when I do a rebuild of Stackless
Python 2.6.1.  But without a simplified reproduction case, it is
unlikely I will be able to spend much time on it.

If anyone can reduce their code to the bare minimum needed to recreate
this behaviour, it is more likely that I can track down the problem.