[Stackless] Maximum Recursion Depth Error with Twisted 8.2/Stackless 2.6.1

Aleksandar Radulovic maurice.chavez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 17:30:45 CET 2009

Hi Richard,

I'm creating a small piece of code to demonstrate the problem, and
will be sending it
as soon as it is finished.

I use pyglet's framework for running an update function at scheduled
intervals, and I initially thought that's the problem. I'm gonna try
to replicate the
behaviour without pyglet and see if I hit the same issue.

Regards,
alex.

--
Pozdrav / Regards