[Stackless] RESEND stackless.schedule() does not always return, why?

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Thu Feb 26 07:45:58 CET 2009

resending because after 12 hours my mail has not come back through the list.
------

Hi all,

I just noticed a (spurious) stackless.schedule() in my code that did not
always return. So my code now runs well with it removed. However it made
me wonder; what would cause a stackless.schedule() not to return ever?

Paul

--
Paul Sijben                    	        tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology     		fax: +31334557523