[Stackless] RESEND stackless.schedule() does not always return, why?

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 14:12:24 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 1:45 AM, Paul Sijben <sijben at eemvalley.com> wrote:
> resending because after 12 hours my mail has not come back through the list.
> ------
>
> Hi all,
>
> I just noticed a (spurious) stackless.schedule() in my code that did not
> always return. So my code now runs well with it removed. However it made
> me wonder; what would cause a stackless.schedule() not to return ever?
>
> Paul

Your post reached the list.  One way to confirm this is by going to
the web site and checking out the mailing list archives:
http://www.stackless.com/pipermail/stackless/

I imagine you haven't gotten a reply, because there is no way to
answer your question without being the person running your code.  It
could be a bug in Stackless, sure.  It could also be a bug in your
code.  I would suspect the latter.  Put the 'schedule' in and debug
it, and then let us know :-)