[Stackless] stackless & wxpython in one app?

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:32:22 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Paul Sijben <sijben at eemvalley.com> wrote:
> Until now I have been using stackless on my server and wxpython on the
> client of my application.
>
> However I have the feeling the client would be much more nippy if it
> used stackless too.
>
> Is there a way for both wxpython and stackless to work in one application?

There is some discussion of this on the list in the past, although I
am not willing to google it and determine if it is worthwhile to use
as a reference on the subject.

This link alludes that it is very simple:
http://aigamedev.com/Blog/2006/09/12/automated-testing-of-user-interfaces-in-wxpython/

"Integration of Stackless with wxPython. This can be done very simply;
the python script launches stackless.run(), and the main tasklet runs
the wxPython event loop."