[Stackless] stackless & wxpython in one app?

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Tue Jan 6 08:42:33 CET 2009

I have tried that but found that my stackless threadlets are not fired.

On my server I had ended up putting a while 1: around stackless.run() to
ensure that stackless keeps on running for me.
This is of course incompatible with starting the wxpython main loop.

Paul

--
Paul Sijben                    	tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology BV       	fax: +31334557523