[Stackless] How to check for errors after calling PyStackless_Schedule()

Lindell Alderman lindell.alderman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 07:44:34 CET 2009

Hello all!  I am embedding stackless inside of a libev event loop.  I have
callback functions that get run on idle and at the top of each loop that
 call PyStackless_Schedule().  My problem is that I can't figure out how to
catch exceptions raised by tasklets and print them out.
In standard python c api, I would expect to just call PyErr_Occurred() and
then PyErr_Fetch().  But PyErr_Occurred seems to always return NULL after
calling PyStackless_Schedule().  Any suggestions?

Lindell Alderman