[Stackless] numpy problem

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Mon Jan 19 20:40:55 CET 2009

To expand further: I believe several of the Linux python binary package
managers (Ubuntu, Fedora...) have taken to "defaulting" to the
4-byte unicode mode....  (IMHO, a dubious decision...)

Also it used to be that easy_install(eggs) would not correctly
make sure that the unicode compile options were compatible...
not sure of the current state of that...

Again - neither of these are issues with Stackless specifically.