[Stackless] import of def not working

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 22:15:23 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Biberdorf, Terry
<Terry.Biberdorf at spectrumdsi.com> wrote:
> I am thinking that my own custom hooks need to be put into place, but I am
> not sure.  Has anyone ever ported stackless to an embedded system and run
> into this issue?
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions?

Your description is too vague to know what is going wrong.  Maybe turn
on the debug options and read the output.

I've ported Stackless to an embedded system before - Nintendo DS.  The
problems you are seeing are likely standard Python ones and not
especially Stackless related.  It's been a long time since I did it
and it's unlikely that I remember much of what I did.  You could
probably look to see what changes I made and see if any apply to the
kind of problems you are seeing.