[Stackless] tackless & py2exe

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Thu Jan 29 14:45:38 CET 2009

I've done this in the (far away) past and got it to work (and I don't
recall
patching py2exe).  The stackless module should be a builtin and be part
of the python*.dll.   I suspect that Richard is correct in guessing
that somehow
py2exe is finding a non-stackless version of your python*.dll.  I would
search my machine for every python*.dll and make sure there are no non-
stackless
ones as a first test...

Also: first try a test of your final product on the *target* machine
with
no other python*.dll either; to test for a bug where it accidentally
finds a python*.dll that is not part of your py2exe dist.

-Jas