[Stackless] tackless & py2exe

Lutz Paelike lutz_p at gmx.net
Thu Jan 29 16:41:23 CET 2009

Some useful tools on windows are FileMon, RegMon and Process Explorer
(and some more) by Systenerals (now Microsoft)

With Process Explorer or Filemon you can easily see of what location
the dll is loaded and the replace it with the stackless version

Process Explorer: <http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx

FileMon: <http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896642.aspx>

Cheers,

Lutz