[Stackless] irc threads

Rach rachie at oasiz.net
Mon Jul 20 01:38:15 CEST 2009

Hello,
I have now tried various code snippets found throughout the web (inc
stackless etc) but cannot get ANY python script to accept more than
1000(ish) concurrent connections (Windows).

I have seen details of "tasklets", "greenlets", but no code samples and/or
anything that seems to work.

Does anyone know of something that WILL work, even a simple TCP server will
do to test with. Links to working code samples would be greatly appreciated.

I'd like to get a minimum of 3000 concurrent users ideally, and have the
best possible solution for an IRC server using Python.

Thanks for any help with this, I look forward to hearing from you!

Rach