[Stackless] Preparing Stackless Python 3.1a2

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:14:01 CEST 2009

Richard,

The same error regarding the "USE_COMPUTED_GOTOS" happens on a Cygwin
compilation. When this is disabled on pyconfig.h the interpreter
compiles correctly.

Again, the problem only appears when I compile with Stackess enabled.
If I set STACKLESS_OFF, it compiles ok.

Best Regards,
Carlos

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Carlos Eduardo de
Paula<carlosedp at gmail.com> wrote:
> These two test errors appeared on the installed DMG. What is weird is
> that this does not happen when I configure and build the interpreter
> (not thru the buildscript).
>
> Gonna investigate further.
>
> Carlos
>
> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 10:01 PM, Carlos Eduardo de Paula
>> <carlosedp at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I installed and tested the created DMG. Only two tests failed:
>>
>> Windows has problems like this as well, I imagine it is due to the
>> install path or some such things.  As long as the tests pass post
>> install, that's the main thing.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Richard.
>>

> --