[Stackless] Fwd: stackless 2.6.2 on OS-X

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Sat Jun 20 00:52:21 CEST 2009

I didn't check uber-carefully, but it seemed like the former -
otherwise I would have suggested patching it. :-)

IIRC it had to do with making the cute little folder icon resource
that makes the disk image folder look nice -- and I don't see
how it could be stackless related (However, I did not go to the
trouble of building the stock version in exactly the same way
to make sure...)