[Stackless] Fwd: stackless 2.6.2 on OS-X

Kevin Kelley kelleyk at mit.edu
Sat Jun 20 02:16:48 CEST 2009

Hmm... I couldn't even get Stackless 2.6.2 to build on OS X.  Latest system
software version, latest XCode version.

When I download the source tarball from stackless.com and run ./configure &&
make, I get the following errors:

./Stackless/core/slp_transfer.c: In function 'slp_transfer':
./Stackless/core/slp_transfer.c:143: warning: control may reach end of
non-void function 'slp_switch' being inlined
./Stackless/platf/switch_x86_unix.h:37: error: PIC register 'ebx' clobbered
in 'asm'

(Retyped, so please excuse any mistakes.)  This is on one of the new unibody
Macbooks.  Am I doing something silly?

Best,

Kevin