[Stackless] Fwd: stackless 2.6.2 on OS-X

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Sat Jun 20 03:11:21 CEST 2009

There is an extra configure option (that is not default only for
historical reasons which
no one can seem to remember -- which is sad because I think I added
it :-) )
that you need on OS-X

configure --enable-stacklessfewerregisters

BUT: if you want to build a complete OS-X framework compatible version
with
all the bells and whistles, the best thing to do is to:

cd Mac/BuildScript
python build-installer.py

You will need a net connection, because that will download and build a
bunch of
extra packages, but you will wind up with a much more "Mac compatible"
python
dist when you are done.

-Jas