[Stackless] Access to local variables of a task from tasklet

Najem Karim najemkarim at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 11:05:21 CEST 2009

when I use the call run(1) I am using the scheduler already.
The point is that my application allows only one tasklet to run at a time
and must return to the main thread (task) after one (bytecode) instruction.
The main task will then decide what to do next.
I need stackless for this feature and for the dump feature since I might have to dump the tasklet and reload later. I hope this is justifying enough to you!