[Stackless] My Stackless maintenance work

Aleksandar Radulovic alex at a13x.info
Mon Jun 22 11:28:13 CEST 2009

Hi Richard,

First of all, I wish you all the luck in your future endevours, and I
hope you will find
a way to continue actively working on Stackless.

I'm not familiar with the details of your relationship with CCP (right
now, after quitting).
I understand that Stackless Python is a core value for CCP, I would assume that
they would be more than willing to help you (even financially) to continue your
work on Stackless. If Stackless is so important to them, and I'm sure it is,
that would be a logical outcome.

Simple donation of VS licence would be very good move on their side, I'm sure.

To my knowledge, CCP is THE "user" of Stackless. Are there any other
bigger companies with so much invested work in-and-around Stackless willing to
contribute to further development?

I use Stackless for my hobby projects, if any of them hits it big,
I'll be more than happy
to give back :)

All the best,
alex.