[Stackless] Stackless repository cloned at github

Wojciech Kaczmarek kaczmarek.w at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 19:29:56 CET 2009

Hi!

I converted the Stackless SVN repository to Git and published it at Github:
http://github.com/kunley/stackless/tree

Right now it has branches containing released versions 2.4.4, 2.5.2, 2.6.1,
3.0.1. I use it as a convenient way to peek at the code changes -- git is
especially brilliant when you want to do it offline; others may find it
useful as well. I don't automatically follow the trunk as I don't need it
but I can do it if anyone is willing (I can add *-maint branches as well,
the commits are already there). If not, I will at least update the repo with
subsequent releases.

cheers,

Wojtek