[Stackless] stackless inter-thread queues

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Sat Mar 14 11:49:26 CET 2009

I am banging my head against the wall for far too long now.

For my project, I really (and urgently) need something that will give me
Queue behavior that will work in a mixed stackless & threading
environment. (networking & graphical user interface, a hell scheduling-wise)

I have emulated this in my code but am running into race-conditions.
The problem is that a channel.send() blocks. In my code it sometimes
blocks on the wrong channel and hence starves the tasklet that can
actually keep things going.

So please, does someone have a working stackless Queue that works
interthread? I am at my whit's end here.

Paul

--
Paul Sijben                    	        tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology     		fax: +31334557523