[Stackless] stackless inter-thread queues

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Mon Mar 16 13:25:14 CET 2009

Richard Tew wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Paul Sijben <sijben at eemvalley.com> wrote:
>
>> sure, I found that a receive() on a channel sometimes returns None but I did
>> not put in None. So I worked around that by always putting in a tuple an
>> checking if I received a tuple.
>>

> Definitely sounds like a bug in the interthread channel code, if you
> are absolutely sure you're not putting the Nones in.

I am

I am using a wrapper class that controls what goes into the channels

> Where did you get your source code for Stackless from?  Can you give
> the URL to wherever in SVN or the snapshot download?

we use Python 2.6.1 Stackless 3.1b3 060516 from svn

but I also have a system that is still in 2.5.2 and there it happens too.

Would the occasional StopIteration exception have something to do with
it too?

> Cheers,
> Richard.

Paul Sijben                    	        tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology     		fax: +31334557523
the Netherlands                   	http://eemvalley.com