[Stackless] stackless inter-thread queues

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Mon Mar 16 14:22:09 CET 2009

I just found that one out.

Initially I had simply caught it, I now uncommented that out and now
commented that except out and found it does not like to be the only
tasklet AND waiting on a channel. But since it is running in the second
thread it will be revived anyway.

Is there a way to prevent this exception from happening when there are
multiple threads?

Paul

--
Paul Sijben                    	        tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology     		fax: +31334557523