[Stackless] stackless inter-thread queues

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Tue Mar 17 09:59:09 CET 2009

Hi Richard,

Being faced with the situation that I need queue-like behaviour, so one
tasklet needs to be waiting on the channel and in some cases this is the
only tasklet. If it were always the only tasklet in that thread then I
could simply use Queue.Queue.

Is there a way I can make a dummy tasklet to be scheduled when there is
noting else to do? But one that does not load the CPU?

Paul

--
Paul Sijben                    	        tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology     		fax: +31334557523