[Stackless] question on preemtive scheduling semantics

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Thu Mar 19 09:06:45 CET 2009

I believe all of my tasklets do not block for too long a time, however I
need to be certain that they do not block the others.

Do I understand correctly that if I start scheduling using
stackless.run(10000) tasklets that run short enough will not see any
difference. But tasklets that need more instruction will be stopped
after 10000 instructions simply be resumed at the place where they were
interupted? Or are they simply killed for running too long?

Paul

--
Paul Sijben                    	tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology BV       	fax: +31334557523